TBD The Fate of Lee Khan

Discuss DVDs and Blu-rays released by Eureka/Masters of Cinema and the films on them. If it's got a spine number, it's in here.
Forum rules
Please do not clutter up the threads for MoC titles with information on pre-orders. You can announce the availability of pre-orders in the MoC: Cheapest Prices / Best Places to Buy / Pre-Orders thread. Any posts on pre-orders in any other thread will be deleted.
rapta

TBD The Fate of Lee Khan

#1 Post by rapta » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:25 pm

Coming soon... (2019)

andyli

Re: Forthcoming: The Fate of Lee Khan

#2 Post by andyli » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:19 pm

This is kind of surprising. Since the newly restored Raining in the Mountain is doing the rounds I assume it is the next in line to receive a blu-ray upgrade.

The Fanciful Norwegian

Re: Forthcoming: The Fate of Lee Khan

#3 Post by The Fanciful Norwegian » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:58 pm

Glad my pessimistic prediction about this one didn't hold up, though in my defense I don't think anyone predicted in 2017 that Eureka (and Janus too!) would soon be drawing on the Fortune Star catalog! Unfortunately I don't know how this augurs for The Valiant Ones—last year I assumed it was with Fortune Star, since it was part of the same two-picture deal with Golden Harvest as Lee Khan, but apparently Hu himself retained ownership of The Valiant Ones and I don't know for sure who has it now. But the Hong Kong Film Archive restored it a few years ago, so it might be Blu-ready providing the rights can be squared away.