Spanish editions of A Man Escaped and The Devil, Probably

Discuss internationally-released DVDs and Blu-rays or other international DVD and Blu-ray-related topics.
Gordon

#1 Post by Gordon » Wed May 17, 2006 2:18 pm

Have the Spanish DVDs of A Man Escaped andThe Devil, Probably been released yet? It would seem unlikely, but do they have english subtitles? The company releasing them, Intermedio, are also putting out a DVD of Bresson extras, seperately. Artificial Eye have really been dragging their heels over their editions, though they have otherwise been doing a great job recently.

I badly want to see A Man Escaped again, but I'm not burning myself with the New Yorker disc.

hellboytr

#2 Post by hellboytr » Mon May 29, 2006 8:09 am

I have checked intermedio's site and i'm nearly sure that Bressons won't have English subtitles :evil:

You can see the details of their previous DVDs and the upcoming ones by downloading "CATÃ
Last edited by hellboytr on Mon May 29, 2006 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monsieur Verdoux

#3 Post by Monsieur Verdoux » Mon May 29, 2006 9:54 am

You've just reminded me how great 'A Man Escaped' is... saw a copy of it on VHS back at uni about 2 years ago and made a copy of it :? ... (think it was the Artifical Eye 1993 release)... do hope this comes out soon, as my copy is wearing thin now.